Saturday, 23 April 2016

The Happiness Tag

Bonjour!
Recently, I've been feeling a bit down *understatement* so today, as I didn't manage to get the post done I was going to do, I thought I'd do this tag I saw on White Interiors and Blossom of Hope, as I thought it might make me feel a bit happier, and you can maybe learn a little more about me!

I think the idea of this tag is list a few topics and then explain them with a few examples. Soooo, let us begin!


Movies/TV

- Britain's Got Talent *I'm watching it whilst writing this!*

- The Fault In Our Stars ~ classic

- Pitch Perfect (1 & 2) ~ they just make me laugh, a lot.

 - Miranda ~ bloomin' love Miranda. A lot. I am very sad that her show isn't on TV anymore, but I have seasons 1-3 on DVD, so all hope is not lost!

Music

- Little Mix ~ in general

- Sia ~ I've been really liking her music at the minute, I especially like 'Fire Meet Gasoline', 'Cheap Thrills', 'Elastic Heart', 'Reaper' and 'Alive'.

- Shawn Mendes ~ Love him, a lot. I think my favourite song of his 'Something Big'

YouTube

You probably know that I am a MASSIVE YouTube fan and this area of the internet is where I tend to go when I'm not feeling great. So I thought I'd share some of my favourite vloggers and videos with you.

- Dan and Phil ~ I mean, they're my favourites. They recently uploaded videos with Louise (SprinkleofGlitter) and I they both really made me happy and forget all the rubbish that's been going on in my head at the minute. The videos are Our Awkward Fancy Meal (Dan and Louise) and Not Worth Watching (Louise, Dan and Phil), and I promise you that the Not Worth Watching, IS worth watching.

- Amanda's Chronicles ~ if you've seen the GIF on Instagram of someone calling a church about gay rights, that's her. If you've seen the GIF of a girl coming out in New York and someone saying 'Me too, wanna date?', yeah that's her too. She's just so funny.

- Liza Koshy ~ she will never not be funny to me.

- Dodie Clark ~ I didn't know whether to put her under here or music, but I like all her videos, so I decided on this one. DEFINITELY check her out, she is incredible.

Scents

- Baking ~ (cakes, biscuits, basically the scent of ANY baked good)

- Bourjois Little Round Pot Blush ~ I know this might sound a bit weird, but I actually like the smell of this. I like it because when I was little, I used to go for 'sleepovers' at my Grandma and Grandad's house, and in the morning, my Grandma would put on a perfume (on herself and a little bit on me) and it smells like that. Ah, nostalgia.

Miscellaneous

- My Imagination ~ I spent a lot of my time in a daydream. It makes me happy, for some obscure reason. I might talk about it more in the future.

- Tea ~ stereotypical Brit, yep, C'EST MOI! If anyone knows where I can get a very pretty/cute and big-ass mug, lemme know.

- Baking ~ ...... I mean, 'Nuff said.

- Blogging and All That Comes With It ~ I love this so much, I feel as though this is like my little 'planet', if you will, where I can be myself and I've gotten to talk to so many lovely people through it.

- Just having a  sit down ~ I don't get to do this very often, but its nice to just sit, and not have to worry about homework, school work or if you've packed your backpack correctly. I do get quite stressed fairly often, so when I can, I like to just sit, close my eyes and just not think. I wish I had more time to do this.

- Lipstick ~ I mean, about 3/5 of my make up collection is lip products. The ones in the photo are my favourites! I just like wearing them and buying them and taking photos of them and I just like them a lot.


So I hope you liked that post! LEAVE SOMETHING THAT MAKES YOU HAPPY IN THE COMMENTS! I might do another post similar to this in the future, as I quite liked writing this one. I tag anyone who would like to do this!
So that's it from me for now,

Parle bientot,
Charlotte <3



10 comments:

  1. Graet photos, i love Britains got Talent and Little Mix music! X
    http://thepastelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy you did this post! I loved the Louise and Dan and Phil collabs, I cry-laughed!! x
    www.blossomofhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sia is pretty popular on my blog, but I haven't heard some of the songs you wrote about.

    Love sit downs, but haven't done much of that today. Too much work around the house that needs to be done. :(

    Hope you're feeling better, Charlotte!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely have a listen!
      Me neither :(
      Thank you lovely <3

      Delete
  4. Your blog is so happy and colorful, love it!
    -Maddie
    Blog: Sundaysaresunny.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!

    Loved this tag. It gave me inspiration to also do this on my blog!

    XIrem

    www.hallcyon.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thank you lovely x I'll check it out! <3

      Delete